[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian Prisoner Camp near Lodz

Greg Mason gmason001 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 15:14:54 PST 2009

Renee:  Sorry that I cannot give you specific name and location of
such camp; there were hundreds of such camps.   But I do recommend two
books which may help you to narrow your search:  1)   "An Eye for an
Eye" by John Sack, published 1993 by Basic Books.  2)"A Terrible
Revenge" by Alfred-Maurice de Zayas, published by St. Martins Press,
1993.
Best wishes, Greg Mason