[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wandering Volhynians Newsletter

Carolyn Schott cgschott at comcast.net
Thu Jul 2 19:03:22 PDT 2009

If anyone is looking for these issues: Dec 1997, Sep 1997, Mar 1998

GRHS is having a silent auction of some items from Dale Wahl's collection at
our convention in September. See
http://www.grhs.org/news/09conv/silent_auction.htm The GRHS group is mostly
focused on the Black Sea region, not Volhynia, so I would imagine these will
go pretty cheaply.

You need to be at the convention to bid. But if you won't be there, I will
be and would be happy to facilitate a bid from you if you wanted me to. Just
contact me one-on-one.

It's only 3 issues, so I know this isn't much help, but thought I'd mention
it.

Carolyn Schott
cgschott at comcast.net