[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for Wuensch/Schulz Family info.

Barb & Ed Lehmann belehmann at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 11 09:18:12 PDT 2009

I am a sggee member researching my Wolhynian Families. My maternal Grandfather Karl Heinrich Wuensch was born in Wladyslawow/Turek Poland in1857, the Wuensch Family moved to Wolhynia in approx. 1866 they settled in the Janowka/Gruental area.About 1899-1901 he married my Grandmother Amalie Schulz [his second wife], she was born about 1881-1883, they may have been married in Kolowert were they resided when my Mother was born in 1905. My Grandmother amalie died accidetally when my Mother was 5 years old. I am unable to find any information on where or when she was born and who her Parents were.
Ed. Lehmann