[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Salzfeld

Carol Jones thejoneses at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 23 11:40:22 PDT 2009

This was actually regarding the birth of Christoph Friedrich Wuerch who was actually born 6 Mar 1814 in Kochanow (Gluchow parish records).  My source for his birth in Salzfeld:  Bessarabian Village Birth Records, 1881-85 (R. Drefs), "Born 1812 Salzfeld, Poland".  I'll have to look again at the copy of his birth record and see if there is any mention of Salzfeld.

Thanks, again, Jerry, and enjoy the Milwaukee convention!

Carol