[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Salzfeld

Carolyn Schott cgschott at comcast.net
Thu Jul 23 17:14:37 PDT 2009

I'm guessing you got that reference off the Bessarabian St. Pete film index?
You probably know this, but images of those records are online if you want
to check the original.

http://labs.familysearch.org/ (Click on Record Search; Click on Asia &
Middle East; Click Russian Lutheran Church Book Duplicates)

Or since it sounds like the family ended up in Bessarabia, if you need
suggestions on Bessarabian records to search, let me know.

Carolyn Schott