[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Thank You RE: Convention

MSchmied mschmie at prodigy.net
Tue Jul 28 13:06:16 PDT 2009

I've just returned from the convention in Milwaukee and want to say Thank You to
everyone involved in planning this event.  It was a big undertaking I'm sure.
The presentations I attended were informative, enjoyable, interesting ....a big
"hand" to all the presenters.

Thank you to all who brought research material, maps, books, etc. A big thank
you especially to Howard K., Gary W., Jerry F. for their help in answering
questions, locating towns, etc.  I appreciated your help very much.

The only negative I came home with was that records for my "research areas" were
not available or are not being filmed and probably will not be for quite a
while. I was hoping to hear otherwise...oh well, I'll keep waiting and
searching.

Thanks again,
Margaret Schmieding
SGGEE Member SW Michigan