[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Thank You RE: Convention

Beth Burke mackzie at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 28 14:45:43 PDT 2009

Ditto regarding the recent convention.  This was my first, and given that I
live about 100 miles from Milwaukee, I had no legitimate excuse not to go!
I got what I expected - a very nice group of people who are as nuts about
genealogy as I am.  I came away with new ideas, new leads, and I can't wait
to research a few new areas.  Now if I could just arrange to have 10 more
hours each day, I would have time to track down new leads from information
that I learned at the convention!

Given that I am still a novice when it comes to genealogy, I must say I was
pleasantly surprised at how approachable everyone was, especially those that
I would consider to be genealogy experts!  I have so much yet to learn, but
know that if I have questions along the way, there will always be people
that I can get advice from!

Thank you again for the hard work and dedication that the organizers put
forth for the convention!  I had a wonderful time!

Beth Burke
Verona, Wisconsin
Patiently waiting anything and everything that will come out of the Lublin
extractions