[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radom church document request

Linda Marks Pauling lmpauling at utech.net
Mon Jun 1 21:00:11 PDT 2009

Bob, Uwe Kerntopf has a wonderful site that lists the villages in Lipno and
the names of the surrounding parishes as well. You will see that Lipno,
Sierpc, Rypin, Plock are each separate parishes. The records for Lipno and
Rypin are in the EZA but for Sierpc and Plock they are not. Those must be
searched or requested through the Archive in Plock.

http://www.kerntopf.com/dobrin/

Both Lipno and Rypin have active Evangelical parishes. The church in Sierpc
now belongs to the Catholic congregation and they have added to it, repaired
it, and worship in it weekly. I was thrilled to worship in both the Sierpc
and the Rypin church last summer.

hope this helps clarify things.
linda