[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 22:43:13 PDT 2009

When I read that:
    "Humans share 99% of their genome with mice"
    &
     "..... we share 98% of our genes with non-human  primates). "
    &
    "The fruit fly, Drosophila melanogaster,  carries about 13,600 genes in
its genome. About 70% of these genes are common to  all organisms (other
than bacteria)."

    I conclude that you are putting too great a faith in  statistics &
probability..

Bob

In a message dated 6/12/2009 5:20:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,