[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sending money to Poland

Joseph Pessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 13 13:48:04 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of
PnSWork at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:55 PM
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Sending money to Poland

A few months ago, someone posted a reply to a message recommending a
service that would send a debit card to a recipient in Europe.  I now need
send some money to a contact in Poland, but sadly, I have lost that
reference
to the website that performed this service.  I tried to check the  mailing
list archives, but I couldn't find the note because it was a reply,  and it
doesn't seem like we can search anything more than the subjects, dates or
submitters.

Thanks very much for any assistance anyone can provide.

    -Paul
Here is one site (without recommendation, have not used).

https://www.ikobo.com/europe/money-transfer-poland.html

Joe in Georgetown, Texas