[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of the farms in the district Rypin / Rippin, cemetery map Michalki

RSchrul at aol.com RSchrul at aol.com
Sun Jun 14 23:47:12 PDT 2009

Dear  list members,
to the  lives of our ancestors to be documented better, and I want some
colleagues in  Germany and Poland in the circle Rypin customize maps of places
in which German  settlers lived. For this reason we are looking for people
who become aware of  the location of the farmsteads have.
I want  to Grzemby / Gemberg the home of my ancestors start and especially
the former  neighbor of my grandfather's manifest. Accurate maps and
reliable on-line  facilities are available and form the foundation of our
aspirations.
>From  the village Stawiska / Wieske are already a variety of evidence.
Furthermore we want the transformation of the Protestant cemetery of
Michalki in a memorial address. We would very much like a plan to create the
cemetery. If anyone knows people who have knowledge of the situation of grave
bodies, I ask for communication.
You can also me  personally rschrul at aol.com write about when you go through
the mailing list does  not want.Sincerely  Reinhard Schrul