[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Moehringen Wuerttemberg (attempt #2)

F&RM Haddad farose at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 08:33:03 PDT 2009

Sorry - my computer "hiccuped". I'll try again. I wrote

Is anyone doing research in Moehringen right now, or has information on the
following?

My ancestress in question is Catharina or Anna Catharina Guenther, born
07.Feb.1719, wife of (Jung) Anstaet Gohl. The original (in the sense of the
first one - a Stamm-Buch which I considered quite factual) information I
have shows her as the daughter of

Johann (Hans) Guenther      *23.Apr.1692      +25.Dec.1732      who married
12.Nov.1713
Margarethe Heuk                 *13.May.1696

However, other "sources" (online) would make Anna Catharina the daughter of

Johann Guenther and
Barbara Neuffer                  *17.Sep.1694      +19.Mar.1762      who he
married 12.Feb.1715?

(Would the real mother please stand up?)

So - has anyone access to the church records, or has anyone researched this
line, to be able to give me a definitive answer? If it is indeed Barbara
Neuffer, there are some intriguing (and extensive) links with nobility that
take some deleting if incorrect, I need to find out. So I'm asking here
first, before possibly ordering the Moehringen microfilms.

Thanx in advance for help.

Rose-Marie Haddad