[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans in Khasakstan

tomjess64 at comcast.net tomjess64 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 09:24:07 PDT 2009

I'm very far from an expert, but from what I gather, the germans in the volhynian area were thought to be spies by the russians during WW1 and WW2. Many were deported to siberia, which also means kazakhistan. My grandfather was from kazakhistan and I'm having a lot of trouble finding out any info on him, even the surname sinkiewicz.

Tom Jess