[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans in Khasakstan

tomjess64 at comcast.net tomjess64 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 16:55:35 PDT 2009

Seek and you shall find. I found a henryk sienkiewicz who wrote "Quo Vadis". Which led me to a website dedicated to sinkiewicz ancestry http://www.genealogia.okiem.pl/sienkiewicz.htm . Using the translator help Jerry provided:  http://translate.google.com/translate_t . I am making some headway. Not sure if its the same family, but how many sienkiewicz can there be in kazakistan?

Thomas Jess

on another note, I have copies of pages from church records I received from LDS.  I took them to a local business that specializes in polish vacations and they guided me to a translator. She took a look at the pages and said she was not able to translate even though she is a certified translator. She helped with a few town names but that was it. Is there anyone who specializes in hard to translate polish church records?