[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans in Khasakstan

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 20:26:28 PDT 2009

I had excellent success with handwritten Russian documents from  Lipno.
I scanned them in, put them on an accessible web page (there are dozens of
  free ones) and put my request on a Polish web site that has been  doing
  Russian to Polish translations for years  (you can get google  to
translate
  the now digital Polish to anything you want)..
         _http://www.genealodzy.pl/_ (http://www.genealodzy.pl/)
   There's also one English group where someone will translate  Polish to
English.

   You will have to register.
   For a while they had one area where everyone posted  translation
requests,
   but I later noticed people opening new  subjects.     YMMV
   If you use Google to translate,  use two  browser windows,  one
   translated, and one not,  as you cannot login, post,  etc  through the
translated
   page.

Bob

In a message dated 6/22/2009 4:59:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,