[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish records

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Jun 24 12:01:10 PDT 2009

Robin,

Do you have more data, like the names of the parents?

Paul is correct that the church books mostly have indexes (usually at
the end of the book), but sometimes you will find no index, or
alternately you will find a whole bunch of indexes all together in one
place- perhaps a decade's worth of indexes in one book.

Gary Warner