[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help from the experts!

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 1 07:03:09 PST 2009

Others have already given you good advice about two possible records
sources.  Dubeczno is located within Lublin parish but quite some
distance away at about 75 km NE of Lublin (or about 32 km north of Chelm).

Since you live in Wisconsin, we hope you can join us at our convention
in Milwaukee this year.

Jerry Frank
Calgary, AB