[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Moronesch, Russia

Brigitte bne at brigitteneumann.com
Sun Mar 1 10:11:06 PST 2009

Hello,

my grandparents have been brought from Lukow at the 02. Feb. 1915, as I
think, to Saratov.
Is there any literature about the deportation to central russia?
How came it to this decission?
How was the transport organized?
How did they have to travel? by feed, by train ....
and so on ...

Many thanks for your help

Brigitte