[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FW: MAPWIG MAPS

MIKE MCHENRY maurmike1 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 2 11:28:05 PST 2009

You can sometimes find them on eBay quite cheap. I got mine an HP Designjet
350C from my former employer for $50 donation to their charity. It's over 12
years old (ancient by printer standards) and still works fine. The only
expensive part is the 4 ink cartridges at $32 each. Paper is only about
$0.05 per sq ft. It also makes great genealogy box charts and posters. $7
per sq ft sounds exorbitant.

MIKE