[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lieske

ken sommerfeld tyrafarms at kootenaywireless.com
Thu Mar 5 20:39:34 PST 2009

Kerstin

I have an Elisabeth Liske or Lieske married to Gottfried Sommerfeld living
in the Golskie Holendry area in about 1820. One of their sons Franz later
moved to the Sobolew area of NW of Lublin. I have no information on
Elisabeth's parents or any siblings. She would have been born about 1790 and
died before 1843.

Ken Sommerfeld

A farmer who cultivates his own field with his own hands,
unites in his own person the three different characters of
"landlord, farmer and labourer."
His "produce", therefore, should pay him the rent of the
first,  the profit of the second and the wages of the third.

(origin unknown)