[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lubian/Leske

Worth Anderson worth_a at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 13:56:44 PDT 2009

Glad it was helpful.  One books that I've found really useful in trying to decipher Polish language birt, marriage and death records is: Judith R. Frazin, ed., "A Translation Guide to 19th-Century Polish-Language Civil-Registration Documents (Birth, Marriage and Death Records)" 2nd. ed. (Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois, 1989), FHL Call No. EUROPE 943.8 V27f 1989.  It does a great job of explaining the meaning of different parts of the records in different periods.

Worth