[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lodz Records

John L Bettger ceo at ametric.com
Sat Mar 14 12:47:27 PDT 2009

Chris

I have found Lodz records of my family names, Bettger and Schildler through
LDS. A distant cousin from the Beottcher line has his own website and
discusses Lodz. See

http://www.armin-zimmermann.eu/Bessarabien/index_englisch.html

Best Regards

John Leon Bettger
email address  ceo at ametric.com

Researching Waterloo South Russia (Stavky Ukraine)

Odessa (city) South Russia (Odessa Ukraine) at 6 Ekaterininskaya Square (at
the top of Potemkin Steps)

Slowik (near Lodz) Koenigreich Poland/Prussia

Gruenstadt Bavaria (Worms Germany)

Neubrandenburg, Mecklenburg-Strelitz Prussia/Germany

NAMES: Bettger, Boettcher, Huhn, Schindler

Best Regards

John Leon Bettger
Engineer, MBA, Chairman
American Metric Corporation