[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynia in Washington Post

John L Bettger ceo at ametric.com
Sat Mar 14 16:01:38 PDT 2009

Such stories are more common than realized. My wife's Jewish grandmother in
Austria married my wife's grandfather, a Christian. She survived the war,
with out anyone ever turning her in. My grandmother was also Jewish, married
to a Christian, but lived in Odessa where there was a huge Jewish population
(about 1/4 of the city). My grandparents came to America long before the
soviet Jewish pograms.

Best Regards

John Leon Bettger
email address  ceo at ametric.com

Researching Waterloo South Russia (Stavky Ukraine)
Odessa (city) South Russia (Odessa Ukraine) at 6 Ekaterininskaya Square (at
the top of Potemkin Steps)
Slowik (near Lodz) Koenigreich Poland/Prussia
Gruenstadt Bavaria (Worms Germany)
Neubrandenburg, Mecklenburg-Strelitz Prussia/Germany
NAMES: Bettger, Boettcher, Huhn, Schindler