[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brenno near Wschowa (Fraustadt)

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Mon Mar 16 13:50:19 PDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of
ifengler at web.de
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 3:02 PM
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Brenno near Wschowa (Fraustadt)

Hello!

Does anyone research in the region around Brenno, Lgin (Ilgen) and Wijewo
(Weine) near Wschowa (Fraustadt) in Poland?
I am looking for the following names: Cieslik, Dekiert, Kaczmarek, Jon
(John), Tyczweicz and Swedzik.

If any of these names appear amongst your ancestors, I would be very
grateful for a reply.

Best wishes,
Ingo

======

Polish phone directory at http://www.ksiazka-telefoniczna.com/ has the
following listings:

No Cieslik in Brenno, Ilgen, and Wijewo.

Two Dekiert in Brenno, none in Ilgen, and none in Wijewo.

One Kaczmarek in Brenno, none in Ilgen, and one in Wijewo.

Three Jon in Brenno, none in Ilgen, and one in Wijewo.

No Tyczweicz in Brenno, none in Ilgen, and none in Wijewo.

No Swedzik in Brenno, none in Ilgen and none in Wijewo.

In nearby Wschowa there are no Cieslik, three Dekiert, twenty Kaczmarek,
three Jon no Tyczweicz, and no Swedzik.

Some of these people are probably distant relatives.  You might try writing
to them for information.

Good luck,

Joe in Texas, USA