[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Assistance with Marzinke from Kalish in Russian Poland

Walter Marzinke marzinke at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 28 07:25:51 PDT 2009

In my father's  EWZ records I have established that his father, Michael Marzinke (1862) came from Kalish.  He married an Emilie Adam in 1885 in Zhitomir Parish.  I believe the family were Lutherans.  Michael's father was Daniel Marzinke.  Michael's mother maiden name might have been a  Siewert.
I assume that when reference is made to Kalish there might be another village where I might be able to find records for birth, marriage, etc.  Any help would be appreciated. In a couple records I also found the name spelled with Marzinki.  Appreciate any help.