[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Friendly reminder - Digest messages

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri May 1 07:58:17 PDT 2009

Some of our members receive their mail in digest form which changes the subject line.  This is just a friendly reminder that, if you are responding to a digest message, you should:

1.  Change the subject line back to the original  (or at least something similar).

2.  Delete any other messages in the response that are not relevant to the issue being responded to.

A few extra seconds of your time will benefit all our readers.

Thank you.

Jerry Frank
List Administrator