[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA

fenenga at connpoint.net fenenga at connpoint.net
Sat May 2 15:59:17 PDT 2009

	my husband and I tested. unfortunately neither of our direct dna
lines are the ones we struggle with so hard, the Russian Poland and
German/Alsacian ones for me, and the German ones for him. and,
unfortunately, those lines have either daughtered out (a high
propensity of that) or the cousins are so distant/not interested in
testing, so we struggle in that as well.

	so it is our British ancestors that we ended up being tested for,
and not the German lines. the only branch in my maternal ancestry I'm
able to find male descendants of, (Weyrauch of Scheichen, Bergzabern,
Germany) those whom I can find eddresses for, do not reply to my
emails. too sad, a little help goes a very long way.

	Cornelia