[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surname Poborski

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sat May 2 16:15:35 PDT 2009

Maureen and George,
Thank you for responding to my query regarding the name Poborski.  A variety
of surnames was attributed to Gertrude in several Polish and German vital
records of her husband and children.  One of the names was Poborski and I
theorized that one of the others was a German equivalent.  However, none of
them had the Steuer root or looked like Zollner.

Dick