[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Anyone on the list had any DNA testing done

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat May 2 19:50:09 PDT 2009

My mtDNA  Haplogroup is T*.  This was a low resolution test.

Quote from my report
"The mitochondrial haplogroup T is best characterized as a European lineage. With an origin in the Near East greater than 45,000 years ago, the major sub-lineages of haplogroup T entered Europe around the time of the Neolithic 10,000 years ago. Once in Europe, these sub-lineages underwent a dramatic expansion associated with the arrival of agriculture in Europe. Today, we find haplogroup T* widely distributed in Europe."

I may talk one of my brothers into being tested for  Y-DNA.

Rose Ingram