[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA Testing

Otto otto at schienke.com
Sun May 3 08:10:21 PDT 2009

Testing your son would only show the Y chromosome genetic information
of the father of that son and not your paternal lineage.

Do you have any male cousins from your same paternal line?
Did your father have brothers?  This "almost" a certain test.

On May 3, 2009, at 10:38 AM, Beth Burke wrote:

> This thread about DNA testing has been quite interesting.  I am
> considering
> it..
> Given that I have no brothers, would I also be wise to test my son?
> Thanks for the feedback..
> Beth

. . .   Otto
          " The Zen moment..." wk. of January 04, 2009-