[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA testing

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Sun May 3 19:05:09 PDT 2009

Hello Greg:
What a story, looks like miracles can happen. It appears that a diligent
search could succeed. I am stuck in Volhynia with the story that the family
came from Konigsburg, which Konigsburg? Ost Preussen or Preussen? There are
several.
Now you've got me on the hook. I have hit the wall with my 3rd great
grandfather, on my paternal line, and have been wondering how I could reach
further back. You give me hope. Could you direct me to a specific DNA
research establishment so that I can start. You can contact me directly.
Nelson