[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] On DNA testing - THE NEAR FUTURE

Cris Howe cris.howe at gmail.com
Thu May 7 12:42:36 PDT 2009

Great discussion.    I certainly don't disagree with what Karl has said,
but.....I would encourage all the guys to do as detailed a test on their Y
chromosome as they can afford.   The potential is huge right now, and some
of us may not be here in ten years.   Also, the Y chromosome is very small,
and unlikely to reveal any health information.   Find a project trying to
connect men with the same surname, and consider signing up.