[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emigration of Julius Senninger to America ?

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Fri May 8 10:34:51 PDT 2009

Hi Maik,

Castle Garden Immigration center in New York at URL
http://www.castlegarden.org/ shows the following on your Julius Senninger.

First name Last name Occupation Age Sex Arrived Ship Origin (Port) Origin
(Ctry) Origin (Prov) Origin (Town)

JULIUS SENNINGER PAINTER 27 M 17 May 1892 CIRCASSIA GLASGOW & MOVILLE
GERMANY NOT AVAILABLE U

It is difficult to copy and paste this info so that it is readable, but you
can go to the site and look up the information yourself.  Looks like the
Origin (Town) is shown as U, or unknown.  So, not much help for you.  But,
Julius did make it to New York.

Good luck,

Joe in Georgetown, Texas, USA