[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emigration of Julius Senninger to America ?

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Fri May 8 08:41:06 PDT 2009

Maik,

I am sending you the New York passenger list for Julius's arrival from
Glasgow in 1892,   Sadly it does not contain much information that you
do not know about already.   The attachments should not reach the rest
of the mail list, but stranger things have happened.   I do not see
Julius in the 1900 USA census.   Do you know where he was living in
1900, and who he was married to?

Gary Warner
SGGEE