[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Can't find Janiskee ship lists

Günther Böhm GHBoehm at ish.de
Fri May 8 16:46:15 PDT 2009

   ----- Original Message -----
   From: daryl
   To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
   Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 11:55 AM
   Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Can't find Janiskee ship lists

   My wifes ancestors were Janiskees. They lived in Bay City, Michigan.
   They migrated from Poland. I can find census information all day long
   but I am not able to locate anything in ship lists. I'd like to know
   where they came from, when, and where they arrived at.
   Thanks

Hello Daryl,
are you sure about the correct spelling?
The spelling JANISKY doesn't exist in Poland. How about JANITZKY, JANITZKI or JANICKI? At the first go I found 9
JANITZKY from Russia in Castlegarden.org and 8 in ellisisland.org.

Günther