[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Introduction; My ancestors at the area of Tomaszow-Mazowiecki

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sat May 9 11:14:12 PDT 2009

Maik:
    I have a record of a Gottfried Wuschke whose wife was Rosine Richert.  They had at least 2 sons Gustav born 1893 in Tomaschewka, Lublin and Ludwig born 1901 also in the Lublin area.
    Both sons lived in Saskatchewan Canada.
To add to Helen Gillespie's information, several Pranke names are recorded in the history book for the Wapella area.  Unfortunately I do not have that book in my possession to determine what it says.  The earliest date recorded is 1936

Are you interested in the information I have on the Wuschke family?

John Marsch
aus Saskatchewan Canada