[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zhitomyr

Will Genz wg7 at theunion.net
Sat May 9 18:12:34 PDT 2009

Among the topics in today's messages #4 and 5 was supposed to be something about Zhitomyr.  Unfortunately no text showed up. I was born in Zhitomyr in 1937 and my family lived there for several years before the liberation by the Wehrmacht and until the Russians drove the Germans back.  Our family was transported back to Ost Proussen by the military and thus escaped the wrath of the Red army. Can I help you in any way?  Will Grenz. wg7 at theunion.net.