[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Plock Lutheran Church birth record for father

Spaghettitree at aol.com Spaghettitree at aol.com
Mon May 11 15:02:47 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone - to send foreign currency safely and the cheapest way
possible, (cannot send personal check or international money order or  certified
check- costs more in transfer fees  and/or bank fees than the  face value, and
cash in risky unless you know the person, though I have done it  on
occasion) go to ICE, International Currency Express at _www.foreignmoney.com_
(http://www.foreignmoney.com)  telephone  310/278-6628.  Long-established,
reliable, safe.  Last I heard, the  fee was $10 for a check in foreign currency,
can do this by credit card if you  wish.  Well recommended.   International
Reply Coupons are no  longer feasible in most places and not worth much
anyway..

Maureen

In a message dated 5/11/2009 2:18:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,