[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] On DNA testing

Diane Smith smithdi410 at verizon.net
Mon May 11 17:15:10 PDT 2009

I have not done any DNA testing and am very interested to do so. My
father is 90; should I test his DNA  before it is too late? Or should
I test my sons which would give me other links on his fathers side.
Will my sons show me as much and more than my fathers? Your advise
and writings have been most interesting and educational. Thanks Diane