[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Question: Buying EWZ films

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Tue May 12 16:59:29 PDT 2009

Hi Edie,

Besides going to the Family History Center, you could ask your local
public library about using your own film in their readers. I checked
with our public library and they said there would be no problem with
that. Also, some libraries and Family History Centers have a special
scanner that reads microfilm and converts it to a digital image. Using
such a converter would allow you to save the images to a flashdrive and
then you could view them on your computer and print them that way.
Otherwise, many microfilm readers have printers attached to them.

Sigrid Pohl Perry