[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Plock Lutheran Church birth record for father

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Wed May 13 20:49:19 PDT 2009

Hi Bob:
What was their site?
Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of
Krampetz at aol.com
Sent: May-13-09 8:55 PM
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Cc: roseingram at shaw.ca
Subject: Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Plock Lutheran Church birth record for
father

Hi all:
    I'm new here & started looking over recent past  emails.

    Re the Subject line,  I'm surprized that EZAB.DE  wasn't mentioned..
    EZA has (suposedly) all the eastern Europe Lutheran  church records from
the
    days when Germans, & their churches,  were  expelled from Polish & other

    territories after WWII.

    I recently found their site,  emailed them with my  gfather's name,
birth city
    (it was wrong) & birthday (it was wrong  too)  his brother's info (which
was
    Lipno & right), and two siblings names (I had  just discovered searching
Ellis
     Island records.)
    They emailed back in less than 24 hours with the names  of of his 8
siblings!
     They mentioned several Krampitz families in Lipno,  but the given names
matched,
      though they couldn't find my  gfather's.
    When I gave them the correct names of his parents  (they had a different
one)
    it  took them another 24 hours to find my  gfather's record, his
mother's death,
    and the remarriage of his father.
     2 hrs & copying charges came to a bit over  100Euros.  Once I confirmed
that
     I wanted copies,  they mailed  the  package & I received in about a
week+ later.
     Which was  *BEFORE* I sent the wire  transfer.
     (& have the right bank & there's no  fees!)..

     Check them out before you go to any archives that  want payment before
they
      tell you anything.

   Bob Krampetz,
    Researching Krampitz
P.S.  I  have new information for the master list once I figure  out how to
add all
      that info in a form that's  wanted.

**************Dell Mini Netbooks: Great deals starting at $299 after instant
savings!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221972443x1201442012/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214819441%3B36680237%3Bi)