[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Translations

John Bettger ceo at ametric.com
Fri May 15 07:05:47 PDT 2009

Thanks Edelgard. This is a great website tool. I just purchased a Ukrainian/Russian keyboard. The virtual keyboard would have worked just as well.

Best Regards
John Leon Bettger
email address  ceo at ametric.com

Researching Waterloo South Russia (Stavki Ukraine) Odessa (city) South Russia (Odessa Ukraine) at 67 Ekaterininskaya Square (at the top of Potemkin Steps) Slowik (near Lodz) Koenigreich Poland/Prussia Gruenstadt Bavaria (Worms Germany) Neubrandenburg, Mecklenburg-Strelitz Prussia/Germany