[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jesse-relitives

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 10:54:00 PDT 2009

Hi listers,I'm putting this out there for hopes of conecting,nothing is verified due to no money.It may give ideas for other Jesse seekers,mainly used the Poznan Project & a couple bits and peices picked up on searching.
unknown birth place,parents and wife/s ;Christoph Jesse b.Mar.1788 died July 11 1872 Niewolno ,kreis Mogilno -Tremessen church death record-my greatgr..grandfather
#1.Christoph Jesse Jr.b.1817 m.Witkowo  1848 Wilhelmine Kolander-the widow Jesse
               Pauline Jesse b.1850 m.1869 Tremessen to Michael Schroeder
     (poss.1st & 2nd marriages-Schocken kreis Wagrowiec Christoph b..1812 m.1834   Anna     Rosina Probe,more likely-Christoph b.1817 m.1847 Louise Duesterhoeft)
      SGGEE vol.3 #4,pg.10,Christoph Jess -school teacher Leonberg,Volhynia fall of 1848-1850 when went to Erdsmannweiler;unknown if Christoph Jr. m.1848,in area of Tremessen before 1869-Pauline marries,sponcers Gottlieb Rossin 1874,be 60yrs old in 1877.Maybe one of the unknow childrens   decendents-Schroeder &others clear this up?

#2.Anna Rosina Jesse b.1824 m.1843 Tremessen Gottlieb Schmidt f.Michael

#3.Caroline Jesse b.1835 m.July 3 1859 Tremessen Carl Rudolph Mittelstaedt b.1833 Gambitz kreis Strelno f.Carl Wilhelm

#4.Wilhelmine Jesse b.1839 m.Feb.6 1863 Tremessen Friedrich Rossin f.Michael & Rosalie

#5.Gustav Rudolph Jesse b.1841 m.1866 Welnau kreis Gnesen Wilhelmine Charlotte Albrecht f.Mattias
Gottlieb Rossin said, one of his uncles went missing-most likely ment Gustav who with family immigrated to Texas 1884.
Gottlieb also said that he rather had son's as pastor's then teachers because they hold more respect.Best friend of my uncle who was with him at collage said my uncle was afraid to go home with laundry because he wanted to be a teacher-he was a pastor for short time and was a farmer.

possible sib's of Christoph Sr.;Michael & George of Witkowo,Johann & Gottlieb of Welnau

Posen settlers for colnization(instead of hanging on my wall -its lost in my mess)
Andreas Jesse b.Welnau ,baker moved to Budsin 1782(kreis Kolmar)many Jesse's in that region.-that may mean that most of the Jesse's all relate.

Kreis Wagrowiec is sitting next to kreis Kolmar,kreis Oborniki & kreis Gnesen
Revier & Schocken in Wagrowiec;Christoph Jesse b.1801 f. Michael Jess,he may be cousin but not my direct,he may have married 4x's;Christoph Jesse b.1801 m.1833 Anna Rosina Jess f.Andreas Gess,Christoph Jesse b.1801 m.1833 Anna Rosina Radke -widow of a Jesse,Christoph Jesse b.1807 m.1836 Anna Julianne Kruger f.Johann,Christoph Jesse b.1804 m.1850 Anna Susanne Jahnke -the widow Sager
Cathy in Elgin,MN hopeful that Poznan Project grows and more info to come

  ALWAYS A ROSE