[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Radom church document request

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 18:24:59 PDT 2009

That was 2003. Since then Dariusz Chwastek has moved to pastor at Lublin where he has been insturmental in collaborating with us on the Lublin project. No doubt things were probably better as far as getting records from Radom while he was there. Next time I talk with I can ask him about Radom and if he can get the office/pastor there to be more open about their archives. If they aren't approachable, the church can't get money through genealogists.
Karl