[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Braun from Poland after 1900

albertmuth at aol.com albertmuth at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 16:36:51 PST 2009

Excellent, Ivan.

This then is the couple Michael Braun and Mathilde Depner married at Lublin
in May 1879.  Parents for both are given in the Trinity Church Lublin database
(Click on the tab Research, Database Links, SGGEE Public, then look for Lublin)

Kobelka, correctly spelled, is Kobylka in the district Lubartów

The mother Mathilde Depner was born 15 April 1857 at Nagodów in
Gostynin parish in Central Poland.  Her family is already in the SGGEE
Master Pedigree Database.

One of my dad's first cousins married a Depner and lived in Oconto County,
Wisconsin.

Bruce, we are ready and waiting for you.

al