[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lema, Poland

joepessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 5 18:05:12 PST 2009

ShtetlSeeker at http://www.jewishgen.org/Communities/LocTown.asp   has the
following possibilities, both in Russia:

Lema populated place 58°04' N 50°52' E  E M U G Russia  523.6 miles ENE of
Moskva 55°45' N 37°37' E

Lema, Malaya Lema, Pieni Lema populated place 60°47' N 36°23' E  E M U G
Russia  350.4 miles N of Moskva 55°45' N 37°37' E

There are also 4 streams with that name in Russia.

Lutsk is in the Ukraine.

Luts’k, Luck seat of a first-order administrative division 50°45' N 25°20' E
E M U G Ukraine  228.2 miles W of Kyyiv 50°26' N 30°31' E

Let me know directly if you have a problem using ShtetlSeeker.  Not much
help, but good luck.

Joe in Texas