[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DAI, was EWZ

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Sat Nov 14 09:58:52 PST 2009

Hello Dave,

you misunderstood. I referred to the known Koblenz extractions on
Odessa-database. There were only few transcribers for documents from
Bessarabia area. Depending on their individual interests and areas
and depending on the traveling-routes of  Bess. colonists there are
mentioned some information from eastern Volynia ( on the way to Bess. or
Odessa).

It was my intention to show that the large part of the DAI-records
concerning VOLYNIA, POLAND and others are almost unknown.

Hannes W.