[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] find village

marlo marlo50 at bex.net
Sat Nov 21 11:03:30 PST 2009

Joe in Texas asked how to search for a town on the
Ellis Island site.  Has anyone ever looked under the
www.stevemorse.org  site and go to the third item,
the gold form, and you can put in the name of a village and don't have to have the name of the person.   It works.
I have used it several times and found relatives I
would never have found because I didn't have a
good name to look for.  Try it.  That is what Steve
set up this site to do.
Margaret