[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian Poland

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 4 21:52:54 PDT 2009

Cornelia,

Were Anton and Tekla and Charles of Catholic faith.  The given names of the parents seem to indicate this.  Did Charles always use this name or was it changed from Karl or Karol in England?

Rose Ingram

  From: fenenga at connpoint.net

  Thank you, Richard,

  as far as Russian and Polish research is concerned, I'm pretty new,
  though I've been researching for 20 years on less confusing branches
  of the tree. I have lots to learn about this branch of the tree, and
  it's proving very elusive.

  Charles Wagner, son of Anton and Thecla

  b. abt 1855 Russia/Poland (depends on record)