[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish parishes and Polish place names

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Oct 10 21:25:12 PDT 2009

To all,

Just remember that when you see the gazetteer, all locations in Poland
will not be listed.   It will, in fact, be a listing of places where we
know Germans were living, and it will be added to for a very long time
as we find new locations where Germans lived in Poland.

Remember also that just like there are many people with the same given
name, there are also many villages in Poland with the same name.   What
makes them distinctive is what powiat (county) they are located in.

Gary Warner